TechWant is the brand under which ZooStation S.R.L operates, based on Romanian law;
Site - The domains: techwant.com, techwant.eu, techwant.ro and their subdomains.
Content has the following definition:
• all information on the Site that can be accessed, viewed, or otherwise accessed by using a numeric device;
• The content of any email sent to Users or Customers by TechWant by electronic means and / or any other available means of communication;
• any information communicated by any means by a TechWant employee to the User or Customer, according to the Contact Information, whether specified or not;
• information related to TechWant's products, services and / or tariffs in a given period;
• Information related to the products, services and / or tariffs practiced by a third party with whom TechWant has concluded Partnership Contracts within a certain period of time;
• TechWant data, or other proprietary data.
Campaign - the action to expose for commercial purposes, exclusively electronically and through the Site, a finite number of products having a limited and predefined stock for a limited period of time set by TechWant.
Service - E-commerce service conducted exclusively on publicly available sections of the Site by enabling Customers to contract products and / or services using exclusively electronic means, including other means of remote communication (ie telephone);
Member - A natural / legal person who has access to, or access to, Content through any means of communication made available by TechWant (electronic, telephone, etc.) or under an existing use agreement between TechWant and which requires the creation and use of Account;
Account - A set of information requested by TechWant that allows one Member to access restricted sections of the Site through which access to the Service is made;
Customer - A physical / legal person who is a TechWant Member and has placed at least one order on the Site;
Document - these Terms and Conditions;
Remote Agreement - by law, is any Agreement between TechWant and Customer without simultaneous physical presence of the two parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication, up to and including when the Contract is concluded , and which is subject to Customer's information requirements by TechWant, prior to the effects of the Contract being made;
Order Confirmation - is an automated email received by the Customer who placed an order on the Site and which contains the details of the order placed on the characteristics of the ordered product (s) and the price paid by the Client according to the way of the payment chosen by him. Confirmation of the Order legally represents the moment of the conclusion of the Agreement between TechWant and the Client and the acceptance of the order by TechWant;
Newsletter / Alert - the means of informing periodically, exclusively electronic, namely electronic mail (e-mail, SMS), on the products, services and / or promotions developed by TechWant in a certain period;
Transaction - Receipt or refund of an amount resulting from the sale of a product / provision of a Service by TechWant Customer, including through the use of TechWant's approved card processor, regardless of the delivery method chosen;
User - A physical / legal person who has or gains access to the Content through any means of communication (electronic, telephone, etc.) that does not have an Account created and has not placed any ORDER on the Site.
2.1. This Document sets forth the terms and conditions of Use of the Site / Content / Service by the User, the Member or the Client, if the latter does not have another valid usage agreement concluded between TechWant and that
2.3. Access to the Service is made exclusively by accessing the public website available at www.techwant.com
2.4. By using the Site / Content / Service, the User, Member or Customer is responsible for the consequences arising from its use. Also, the User, the Member or the Customer is liable for any material, intellectual, electronic or any other material damage to the Site, Content, TechWant Service or any third party with whom TechWant has a valid Contract in accordance with applicable law.
2.5. If the User, Member or Client disagrees and / or does not accept and / or revokes its acceptance of this Document:
• 2.5.1. It disclaims: access to Site / Content / Service, other services or products offered by TechWant through the Site, receipt of newsletters / alerts and / or TechWant communications of any kind (e-mail, phone call, SMS etc);
• 2.5.2. TechWant will limit access to all information that refers to a Member or Client from its database without further processing and without any subsequent obligation of any party to the other. TechWant will retain the personal data of the Member or Client in its database for the purpose of future access to them at the request of the Member or Customer. The personal data of the Member or Customer will be erased following an express request sent by him in writing using the contact information existing on the Site.
2.6. The Member / Client may at any time return to his / her decision to agree and / or accept the Document, as available at that time
2.7. In order to exercise the right provided in Article 2.5, the Member / Customer may contact TechWant, or may use the links in the Content accessed on the TechWant Site for this purpose.
2.8. If the Customer has paid the value of the placed orders prior to the delivery of the ordered products by TechWant and revokes its agreement regarding the terms and conditions of this Document in the course of an Order, the Customer shall state the reasons for the revocation of the agreement or, following establish together with TechWant the best way to solve that situation. If, following the revocation of the agreement, the Customer expressly and unambiguously requests the cancellation of the ongoing orders, TechWant will cancel the orders, and then refund the Customer the amounts paid within the time limit prescribed by the law.
2.9. This Site is addressed only to Individual Members who are at least 18 years of age or legal entities who have completed the appropriate registration steps and have not been suspended or removed by TechWant, regardless of the reason for suspension or removal. The online ordering option is only available to people residing in Romania or expressly indicating to TechWant an address for delivery from Romania of the ordered products. By becoming a Member, TechWant will assume that the person meets the above conditions.
3.1. Content, as defined in the preamble, including but not limited to logos, stylized representations, commercial symbols, static images, dynamic images, text and / or Multimedia Content presented on the Site, is the exclusive property of TechWant or its administrator, being all its rights directly or indirectly (through use and / or publication licenses) reserved for it.
3.2. User, Member, or Client is prohibited from copying, distributing, publishing, transferring to third parties, modifying and / or otherwise altering, using, linking, displaying, including any Content in any Context other than the original intended by TechWant, including any Content outside the TechWant Site, removal of the TechWant copyrights in the Content, and participation in the transfer, sale, distribution of materials made by reproducing, modifying or displaying the Content, unless expressly agreed by TechWant or its administrator .
3.3. Any Content to which the User, the Member, or the Client has or will gain access by any means is subject to the provisions of this Document if the Content is not accompanied by a specific and valid usage agreement between TechWant and the one who may derogate all or part of the provisions of this Document.
3.4. The Member or the Client may only copy, transfer and / or use the Content for personal or non-commercial purposes and in relation to TechWant only if they do not conflict with the provisions of the Document and the relevant legislation and only with the agreement TechWant's prior written submission.
3.5. In the event that TechWant grants the User, the Member / Client or any other interested party the right to use, as described in a separate use agreement, a certain Content to which they have or may gain access under this Agreement, use extends only to that or those Content (s) defined in the agreement, during its existence or on these Site Content or Sections or the period defined in the Agreement and within the limits of the Agreement, if any.
Existence of a use agreement specifically concluded by TechWant with a third party, User, Member or Client is not a contractual commitment from TechWant l for that third party, Member / Client who gains access to Content or certain sections of the Site , in the sense that TechWant has the right to modify, update or complete in any way and at any time the Content of the Site or its sections during or after the expiration of the use agreement.
3.6. No Content transmitted to the User, Member or Client by any means of communication (electronic, telephone, etc.) or acquired by accessing, visiting and / or viewing is not a contractual obligation of TechWant and / or of a TechWant employee which mediated the transfer of Content, if the transfer exists, to that Content.
3.7. Any use of the Site Content is forbidden for purposes other than those expressly permitted in this Document or in the accompanying use agreement, if any. Violation of section presence, entitles TechWant to take legal action against unauthorized use of the Site Content in order to repair potential material and image damage to TechWant.
3.8. Your posting on the Site does not constitute a waiver of TechWant from any right over or in connection with the Site. Except as expressly provided in this Document, you do not acquire any right, title or interest in or in connection with the Site.
3.9. All software programs used on this Site, its Content and its development as well as the software in its entirety are protected by copyright laws. Any other use, including reproducing, modifying, distributing, republishing, transmitting, displaying or executing the Content of this Site, is not permitted without the prior written consent of TechWant and / or its administrator.
3.10. Unless otherwise stated, the Site, including all of its Content, such as design, text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, and other Site and Content issues, are protected by the rights rules copyright and other proprietary intellectual property laws and is the property of TechWant and its legal administrator.
3.11. Content may be modified at any time by TechWant, images, design, text, graphics, logos, audio clips as well as other Site and Content issues with presentation suggestion character.
4.1. TechWant publishes updated Identification and Contact Information on the Site to inform Users, Customers, or Members.
4.2. By using the contact form or the Service present on the Site, the User, the Member or the Client allows TechWant to contact him / her via any available and mutually agreed means, exclusively for the purposes of the stated commercial purpose and to achieve this purpose, including by accessing electronic means, electronic (e-mail, SMS).
4.3. Partial or complete completion of and contacting the contact form is in no way a commitment from TechWant to contact the User, the Member or the Customer with a possibility that TechWant may access.
4.4. Accessing the Site, using the information provided within it, visiting pages or sending emails or notices addressed to TechWant is done electronically, by telephone, or by any other means of communication available to the User, the Member or the Customer. Thus, TechWant will obtain the prior consent of the Member or Customer to receive TechWant information and / or notifications electronically and / or by telephone, including emails, SMS, or announcements on the Site.
4.5. TechWant reserves the right not to respond to requests of any kind that are not related to the products / services present on the Site or to a Contract concluded with a Member or Client, received by any means of communication (electronic, telephone, SMS, etc.) .
NEWSLETTER AND ALERTS
5.1. When you create a Site Account or access the TechWant Services or Products, we will request that you give prior notice of receipt of TechWant newsletters and / or alerts sent by e-mail (e-mail, SMS) and / or phone call. The option regarding the agreement issued by the Client or Member may be modified at any time, subject to the provisions of Art. 5.3.
5.3. You can opt out of receiving newsletters and / or alerts at any time by:
• 5.3.1. using the dedicated link within the Content of any newsletters and / or alerts received or by calling +40757026002;
• 5.3.2. using the options available in the Client Account to change the acceptance or receipt of newsletters and / or alerts;
• 5.3.3. Contacting TechWant using the tools available on the Site in the "Customer Relationship" section, without any subsequent obligation of any party to the other.
5.4. The waiver of receipt of newsletters and / or alerts does not imply the waiver of the general acceptance of the provisions of this Document.
5.5. TechWant reserves the right to select a Member or Customer who has previously agreed to receive a newsletter and / or alerts and the right to remove any Member or Customer from its database without any subsequent commitment from TechWant. In this case, the Member or the Customer may contact TechWant's Customer Relations Department in order to receive the necessary justifications in connection with any decision and / or action taken for the purpose of this article, or will receive information about TechWant's actions.
5.6. TechWant will not include in the newsletters and / or alerts submitted to the Member or the Client any other material in the form of Content that refers to any third party that is not TechWant's partner at the time of sending the newsletters and / or alerts.
PAYMENT AND DATA POLICY
Online payments are processed directly by the issuing bank through the ____ platform. The payment system is secured to the highest standards, including 3D Secure.
The Customer / User / Purchaser payment card data will not be accessible or stored by www.techwant.com, but only by the Transaction Authorization Authority or another entity authorized to provide identification data storage services of the card, the identity of which the Customer / User / Purchaser will be informed before entering the data.
ONLINE SALES POLICY
7.1. Access to the Service
• 7.1.1. Access to the Service is allowed to any Member who owns or creates an Account.
• 7.1.2. In order to be granted access to the Service, the Member will have to accept the provisions of this Document.
• 7.1.3. TechWant reserves the right to restrict or exclude Document or Customer access to the Service and / or some of the accepted payment arrangements as well as to delete or restrict its Account within the limits of the law if it believes that the conduct or activity on the Site, the access and existence of the Member's or Client's Account could be prejudicial or prejudicial to any TechWant or its Clients. Any action to restrict or exclude a Member or Client shall be conducted in compliance with the provisions of Art. 5.5.
• 7.1.4. A Member may have one Account. It is forbidden to share an Account between several Members / Clients.
• 7.1.5. If TechWant finds any irregularities and / or violations of any of the provisions of this chapter that lead to the impairment or disruption of the Company in any way, TechWant reserves the right to do so free of charge, cancel, restrict, restrict, suspend or exclude the Member or Customer's access to Content or Service, subject to the provisions of Art. 5.5 on the notification of the Member or Client.
7.2. Products and services
• 7.2.1. TechWant may publish on the Site information about products, services and / or promotions practiced by or by any third party with whom TechWant has concluded Partnership Contracts within a specified period and within the available inventory limit.
• 7.2.2. Prices will be in RON and the same price cuts and the reference currency for calculating, paying and billing ordered products will be the local currency.
• 7.2.3. In the event of placing an order using a Euro card or another international currency card, your bank's issuing bank may conduct the conversion of the amount paid for the products purchased from the Site into RON, with the possibility for your bank to charge a foreign exchange charge. Thus, it will be your obligation to inform you of the existence of such a commission before placing an order on the Site. TechWant is not responsible for the lack of information of its Members. For clarification, in the case of online payments, TechWant is not / can not be held responsible for any additional cost incurred by the Client, including but not limited to currency conversion fees applied by the card issuing bank, if the currency its issuance differs from the RON. Only the Customer is responsible for this action.
• 7.2.4. Under the law, the price of low-voltage e-commerce products on the Site includes the green stamp duty. If the User, Member or Customer requests details about the exact amount added to the product cost, we recommend contacting the TechWant team.
• 7.2.5. Invoices for purchased products are made exclusively in RON. If the payment is made by bank card, TechWant will debit the Client's Current Account with the amounts representing the value of the ordered products after the order has been sent to the latter.
• 7.2.6. All visual information used to describe the products and / or services available on the Site (static / dynamic images / multimedia presentations / etc.) is not a contractual obligation from TechWant, which is used exclusively for presentation purposes.
7.3. Online order
• 7.3.1. The customer can only place orders on products sold at a time on the Site by adding the desired product / products to the shopping cart, and then complete the order by making the payment by one of the expressly indicated payment methods. Once added to the shopping cart, a product is available for purchase to the extent that CAMPANIA is active and there is a stock available for it. Adding a product to the shopping cart in the absence of completion of the order does not entail automatic reservation of the product.
• 7.3.2. By completing the order, the Customer agrees that all data provided by the Purchaser is correct, complete and true at the time of placing the order, referred to in this Document and the issued order.
• 7.3.3. By completing the order, the Customer agrees that TechWant may contact him / her via any means available / agreed by TechWant and provided within this Document in any situation where Customer Contact is required.
• 7.3.4. TechWant may unilaterally terminate the order made by the Customer upon prior notice addressed to the Customer without any subsequent obligation of either party to the other or without any party claiming the other damages in the following cases:
188.8.131.52. non-acceptance by the issuing bank of the Customer's card of the Transaction in the case of online payment;
184.108.40.206. Termination of the Transaction by the TechWant approved card processor in the case of online payment;
220.127.116.11. the data provided by the Customer on the Site is incomplete or incorrect;
18.104.22.168. the activity of the Customer on the Site may and / or may cause damages of any kind, or otherwise prejudice TechWant and / or its partners;
22.214.171.124 carrying out more than two consecutive unsuccessful delivery attempts.
7.3.5. The Customer may give up an order made under the conditions provided in Art. 9 of the Government Emergency Ordinance no. 34 of 2014 on consumer rights under Contracts concluded with professionals, as well as for amending and completing some normative acts.
• 7.3.6. If the Customer waives the legal withdrawal period of the Agreement, a payment order with a bank card, and in which the Bank issuing the Client Card has paid the amounts paid into the TechWant Account, the amount will be refunded by TechWant no more not later than 14 calendar days from the date the latter became aware of it, using the same payment methods as those used by the Customer for the original transaction, unless the Customer has agreed to another payment, as expressly indicated in writing by him. Following a withdrawal from the Outstanding Distance Contract, Customer will not be liable for the payment of commissions due to reimbursement, which is fully supported by TechWant.
• 7.3.7. If a product ordered by the Customer, by making a prepayment of a bank card, can not be delivered by TechWant, the latter will inform the Customer thereof and return the value of the products to his account within the time limit set in Art. . 7.3.6, calculated from the date when TechWant became aware of this or from the date on which the Customer expressly expressed its intention to withdraw from the Contract (consult the Return Policy).
• 7.3.8. The Customer has the right to cancel or modify the Content of a Purchase Ordinance with the card within no more than 24 hours of its placement. In this regard, the Customer will send TechWant in writing to the request to cancel or change the order.
• 7.3.9. If the Customer has operated a change in the order in accordance with Article 7.3.8 and the counter value of his new order is less than the equivalent of the products / services originally ordered, TechWant will return to the Client Account the amount representing the difference between the original order value and the new order , within 14 calendar days of the date TechWant became aware of this fact.
• 7.3.10 TechWant does not assume to compensate the Customer for direct and / or indirect damages caused by the delay in delivery of the products.
7.3.11. If a Client modifies his or her personal data using the forms available on the Site, all currently running commands retain the data defined / accepted by the Customer after the change was made, taking into account delivery and contact, the new data modified accordingly.
7.4. Phone Order
• 7.4.1. The TechWant Customer / Member can not make any phone commands.
7.5. Contract and Completion
• 7.5.1 TechWant will include in the package shipped to the Client, depending on the type of each product, all the necessary Documents to certify the purchase of the products / services by the Client. In addition, TechWant may include advertisements in the package to promote its own products or campaigns (or third party partners) as well as gifts for customer loyalty to TechWant Clients.
• 7.5.2. TechWant will help you to inform the Customer of the completion stage of your order.
• 7.5.3. The contract plus the TechWant Documents attesting the delivery to Customer of products contracted by it becomes an Honorable Contract.
• 7.6.1. The delivery to the Client of the purchased products / services is effected through a courier company. The fast courier company processes personal data of the TechWant Client solely for the provision of transport services for the products purchased by them on the Company's Site and only in strict compliance with the present TechWant Terms and Conditions Document. Also, potential third-party express delivery partners, who are mandated to perform transport services that process personal data of TechWant Clients, are strictly in compliance with the terms and conditions of the law regarding the security of personal data processing and of this TechWant Terms and Conditions Document. In this regard, the express courier can contact TechWant Clients by any means of communication (e-mail, telephone, SMS) within the limits and for the purposes of this article.
• 7.6.2. Deliveries will be made within 3 business days of TechWant's Confirmation of the Order, but the delivery term may extend to isolated situations (for example: bad weather conditions, legal holiday periods, unexpected technical problems, etc.). We will notify you if we encounter one of the above-mentioned situations. If the product is delivered beyond the above deadline, TechWant will inform the Customer by e-mail, applying the provisions of art. 7.7.3.
• 7.6.3. All products marketed on www.techwant.com are delivered exclusively on the territory of Romania. Alternatively, the Customer may choose to pick up the package from the TechWant physical store.
• 7.6.4. Also, if you choose to pick up the order from the physical store, you need to pay the order in advance with the card.
• 7.6.5. Delivery costs are supported by TechWant, regardless of size or number of packages.
7.7. Quality and Warranties
• 7.7.1. Each product marketed by TechWant benefits from the warranty period stated in the product warranty, in compliance with Law 449/2003 on the sale of products and associated guarantees, republished and updated. Clear details about the features of each product are provided on the presentation page of the product. Information on TechWant's warranty terms and conditions is available under the Warranty and Compliance link section, or in the form of a brochure or Document placed in each package. No Member / Client may request an extended warranty on other terms and conditions and / or a valid warranty for a longer period than the one specified in the Documents referred to in this article. The guarantee provided by TechWant is issued in accordance with applicable law and is based on TechWant's receipt of Documentary evidence of the quality / duration of use of the marketed products, respectively certificates of authenticity and / or conformity, directly from the manufacturer and / or authorized distributors of the manufacturer. Each product marketed by TechWant benefits from a guarantee of compliance in accordance with the provisions of Law 449/2003, and according to the provisions of Art. 7.7.1, including where the product quality information provided by the manufacturer of the product is missing. In accordance with art. 11 of Law 449/2003, each Customer OR Member may request in the event of lack of conformity, repair, replacement of the product within the available stock or return of the counter value. Also, the Member or the Client benefits from the time limits provided in Chapter V of Law 449/2003.
• 7.7.2. In the event that the delivery time specified in art. 7.6.2, TechWant will inform the Customer by e-mail and may agree to the extension of the delivery term for a period not exceeding the delivery period originally provided. If, within the new agreed period, the product is unavailable for delivery, the Customer may request termination of the Remote Contract and cancellation of the order. The customer has 3 working days from the date of issue of the notification to express his / her choice of product. The failure of TechWant to receive a response from the Customer within the specified deadline will be considered as a tacit acceptance by the Customer for the extension of the delivery period. In all cases where the Customer expresses the written option to terminate the Contract and cancel the order, if the product has already been paid, TechWant will return the amounts paid under art. 7.6.2.
7.8. Return Policy
TechWant Return Policy:
If you are not satisfied with the product you purchased online, you can return it within 14 calendar days of receipt, as per Cap. III on the right of withdrawal from a distance purchase/contract and off-premises contracts in O.U.G. no. 34/2014, without penalties and without the need to invoke a reason. The only cost you will have to bear is the shipping charge for the return of the package.
If you have decided to return a product, it is necessary to tell us your intention to return. You can do this using one of the following ways:
• By telephone;
• By email;
• Through the Contact Form.
Once you've informed us, you can prepare the product for return. Find the return procedure below:
• The returned product must arrive at our warehouse within 14 calendar days of the day you received it;
• The product must be returned along with the fiscal invoice (or a copy thereof) and all documents, certificates and / or labels accompanying it / Return is made with the original intact labels;
• Products that have been subject to unauthorized interventions, wear or excessive scratches, scratches, scratches, strokes, mechanical / electrical shocks, products lacking accessory are not acceptable;
• If you bought several products of the same kind and you want to return them all, make sure that only one has been unsealed. The return of other products is only accepted if they are sealed.
If all of the above conditions are met, you only need to seal the package and hand it over to the courier you have chosen to ship the package to TechWant.
Do not forget to provide us with the bank account (IBAN) in which you want us to refund the return value of the returned product. If you do not have a bank account, you can provide us with a trusted account. The IBAN must contain 24 characters (figures and letters) and be expressed in RON;
We will refund your return value within 14 calendar days from when your return arrives in our warehouse. The refund will be made by bank transfer to the account mentioned by you;
If you have paid your product online via bank card, we will refund the amount of the returned product to the same bank you made the payment.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you want any additional information.
8.1. TechWant does not require information about confidential data, bank cards, or personal passwords by any means of communication (e-mail / telephone / SMS, etc.) to the User, the Member or the Client.
8.2. The User / Client / Member assumes full responsibility for the disclosure to third parties of their confidential data.
8.3. TechWant disclaims any liability if the User / Customer / Member is harmed in any form by a third party claiming to be TechWant's representative or representing TechWant's interests.
8.4. The User / Customer / Member will notify TechWant of such attempts using contact details.
8.5 TechWant does not promote SPAM. Any Member / Client who explicitly provided his / her email address on the Site may opt to disable the Client Account for this email address, subject to the conditions set forth in Art. 5.3. of this document.
8.6. Communications made by TechWant by electronic means of remote communication (i.e., e-mail) contain the full and conforming identification data of the sender or links to them at the date of transmission of the Content.
8.7. The following goals, once achieved, will be considered as attempts to fraud the Site / Content and / or TechWant, and the latter will reserve the right to initiate criminal prosecution against the person or persons who attempted to, or (a) u) achieved this goal (s):
• 8.7.1. to access any type of data of another Member / Client by using an Account or by any other method;
• 8.7.2. to alter or modify the Site Content or any mail sent by any means by TechWant to the Member / Client;
• 8.7.3. to affect the performance of the server / servers on which the Site is running;
• 8.7.4. to access or disclose to any third party that does not have the necessary legal authority, the Content sent by TechWant to any Member / Client by any means when it is not the legitimate recipient of the Content.
LIMITATIONS OF RESPONSABILITY
9.1. TechWant can not be held responsible in any way in the face of any Member / Client using the Site or the Content, other than within the terms of the Terms and Conditions.
9.2. If a Member / Client believes that Content sent by TechWant by any means violates any copyright or any other rights, TechWant may contact TechWant details in accordance with contact details so that the latter can take informed decision.
9.3. TechWant does not guarantee the User access to the Site or to the Service in the absence of the latter's registration through the registration steps of the Site and does not grant the user the right to download or partially or totally change the Content, in whole or in part Content, copy, or exploit any Content in any other manner, or transfer to any third party any Content to which it has and / or has gained access under a User Agreement without the prior written consent of TechWant.
9.4. TechWant is not responsible for the Content, quality or nature of other Sites that are accessed through Content links, regardless of the nature of these links. For those Sites, the full responsibility lies with their owners.
9.5. TechWant is relieved of any liability in the use of the Site and / or the Content transmitted to the User, Member or Client by any means (electronic, telephone, etc.) via the TechWant Web Site, e-mail, when such use of the Content may or may cause damages of any kind to the User, the Member or Customer and / or any third party involved in this transfer of Content.
9.6. TechWant does not offer any direct or indirect warranties such as:
• 9.6.1. The service will be in accordance with the Customer's requirements;
• 9.6.2. The service will be uninterrupted, secure, or error free of any kind;
• 9.6.3. products / services obtained free of charge or counter-cost through the Service will meet the Customer's requirements or expectations.
9.7. Within the limits of the Terms and Conditions, the operators, administrators and / or site owners are not in any way responsible for their relationships or consequences resulting from, but not limited to, purchases, special offers, promotions, promotions, or any other type of relationship / Link / Transaction / Collaboration / etc. which may arise between Customer or Member and anyone who promotes them directly or indirectly through the Site.
9.8. Promotional materials (including but not limited to Campaign banners) used to present each campaign on the Site and / or on the Company's Facebook page are exclusively promotional for brands, without the use of banners interpreted as an obligation on TechWant to actually hold in stock for trade purposes, products that appear or may appear within them. Thus, only the products presented on the Site, showing the sales price and characteristics, serve the commercial purposes of the company and are thus available for sale.
FORCE MAJEURE OR FORTUITOUS CASE
10.1. Except as otherwise expressly provided, none of the parts of an Ending Contract, which is still in progress, will be liable for non-performance in time and / or duly, in whole or in part, of any of the obligations is based on the Contract if the non-execution of the obligation was caused by a force majeure event.
10.2. The Party or the legal representative of the party invoking the above mentioned event shall immediately and fully inform the other of its production and shall take any measures available to it to mitigate the consequences of that event.
10.3. The party or legal representative of the party invoking the above event is relieved of this obligation only if the event prevents it from carrying it out.
10.4. If within 15 days of its occurrence, that event does not cease, each party shall have the right to notify the other party of the termination of this Agreement without any one of them being able to claim the other damages.
10.5. The party invoking the force majeure event must prove the impossibility of performing the obligations within 30 days from the date of the event but within the limits of art. 10.3.
11.1. By using / visiting / viewing / etc. the Site and / or any Content sent by TechWant to the User, Member or Client by accessing and / or sending by any means (electronic, telephone, etc.), it agrees at least to the " Terms and conditions".
11.2. Any dispute relating to these Terms and Conditions that may arise between the User, the Member or the Client and TechWant will be settled amiably, and the Parties will do all due diligence.
11.3. Any dispute of any kind that may arise between the User, Member or Client and TechWant or its partners will resolve amicably. If this is not possible, the conflict will be settled by the competent court in Bucharest, in accordance with the Romanian laws in force.
11.4. If any of the above clauses are found to be null or void, irrespective of the cause, this clause will not affect the validity of the other clauses.
11.5. This document has been drafted and will be interpreted in accordance with Romanian law.
12.1 TechWant reserves the right to make any changes to these provisions, as well as any changes to the Website / its structure / Service as well as any Content without the prior notice of the Member or Customer.
12.2. Subject to the terms and conditions of TechWant, TechWant will not be held liable for any errors found on the Site for any reason, including any changes, settings, etc. which are not made by the site administrator.
12.3. TechWant reserves the right to place advertising banners of any nature and / or links on any of the Site's pages, in compliance with applicable law.